Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 1,708
» Latest member: petercaughlin
» Forum threads: 29,160
» Forum posts: 86,014

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 446 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 446 Guest(s)

Latest Threads
Burrrows Engineering part...
Forum: TT Related Posts (Only)
Last Post: Alfie Noakes
8 hours ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 1,418
Pics from the square
Forum: ALL Photographs and Video Shots etc...
Last Post: rutolander
27-09-2024, 08:52 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 1,511
Things changing for the g...
Forum: General Discussion
Last Post: H2pots
26-09-2024, 07:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 157
Ryan Vickers goes to WSBK...
Forum: Other Race Meetings - MotoGP, WSB & BSB, Irish Roads etc -
Last Post: captainsparkledotcom
26-09-2024, 07:27 AM
» Views: 87
Silver replica winners ov...
24-09-2024, 01:03 PM
» Views: 227
Oliver's mount gold cup s...
Last Post: H2pots
22-09-2024, 09:30 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 1,035
Silly Moos camping to ret...
19-09-2024, 01:06 PM
» Views: 465
DAO racing to split with ...
19-09-2024, 01:04 PM
» Views: 283
Russell & Roberts announc...
19-09-2024, 12:58 PM
» Views: 579
FHO will continue to race...
15-09-2024, 11:40 AM
» Views: 1,031

Norton road racing 2001
Posted by: Anonymous - 19-05-2001, 04:02 PM - Forum: Manx Grand Prix & Former Classic TT - Replies (3)

As I got to kev's I could here the F1 on the dyno.The engine sounds sweet and all looks well.
I should get a run on it soon and plan to head off to Ireland as soon as they run a race.
Exelent news that skerries is ON so here we go again.
Norton road racing 2001

Print this item

The Motor sport shop
Posted by: Anonymous - 19-05-2001, 03:18 PM - Forum: Manx Grand Prix & Former Classic TT - No Replies

The Manx Grand Prix, I hope will not be canceled in the year 2001.The motor sport shop will be hopeing that as well.Seamus Greene who got hurt in the Nuts Corner that we hope will be able to get back to the Manx Grand Prix

Print this item

Cargo Wins
Posted by: Anonymous - 17-05-2001, 08:46 PM - Forum: Manx Grand Prix & Former Classic TT - No Replies

Cargo is the winner with the first correct guess being Chris Blair. Cargo informs me the Yamaha is gone and Chris is riding a Classic now.

Hope Chris gets the Suzi as far as the scrutineering bay this year!

Print this item

Guess Who Competition
Posted by: Anonymous - 17-05-2001, 07:46 PM - Forum: Manx Grand Prix & Former Classic TT - No Replies

Barry Wood's guess was wrong, but it's someone that he and I both know (clue for Barry).
Cargo should get close (and half of campsite B) if I reveal that this rider was nicknamed Roger T.. M....... at 2000 Manx.......

Print this item

MGP programme whos-who?
Posted by: Anonymous - 16-05-2001, 10:10 PM - Forum: Manx Grand Prix & Former Classic TT - Replies (23)

Whats the chances of getting a proper,accurate
Whos-Who?list in the MGP programme this year?

It seems to have been compiled in recent years by people who havent got a clue about the sport, full of mistakes and false statements.Last year took the biscuit with next to no information about the riders at all.Dont tell me its anything to do with restriction of information laws because no-one has ever been compelled to contribute an entry, but 99% of riders do because everyone else does, thus keeping the Manx as the friendly,informal meeting it is.

I offered a couple of times to the MMCC to undertake the compilation of this item for the programme without any payment whatsoever,merely to have the satisfaction that it was done accurately and of interest to everyone.My offer wasnt pursued.

I want to know which town riders come from,what they do for a living,who has been riding in the Manx for 20 years,how many replicas,whose greatest achievement was drinking 25 pints on presentation night etc (or was that the Southern 100 Phil haha !)

More information like this gives me more database for quiz questions too,therefore theres more chance of quiz nights for racing related fund-raising functions.

My offer to compile the MGP Whos-Who? still stands.Id love to do it.Does anyone else thinkthat last years effort was even more rubbish than usual-or have I just spat the dummy over something trivial???

Print this item

Free wine for 1st coorect guess
Posted by: Anonymous - 15-05-2001, 10:15 PM - Forum: Manx Grand Prix & Former Classic TT - Replies (1)

Okay guys,

First person to e-mail me with the right name to the following clues will get free wine in abundance at this year's Manx.

The person in question is a Manx rider who has been for two years, entering total of 3 races and starting only two.

More clues later

Gav

Print this item

rotary nortons at the manx
Posted by: Anonymous - 15-05-2001, 09:10 PM - Forum: Manx Grand Prix & Former Classic TT - No Replies

The plan is to have 2 rotary nortons at this years manx.I will ride mine as usual and the 2nd bike is being built by andy wilson.
My f1 is now with Kev Pierce being set up.
I hope to hear it runing tomorow!

Print this item

Manx entry list
Posted by: Anonymous - 15-05-2001, 12:56 PM - Forum: Manx Grand Prix & Former Classic TT - Replies (3)

will the entry list for this years Manx be posted on this site????

Print this item

50p
Posted by: Anonymous - 12-05-2001, 02:48 PM - Forum: Joey Dunlop - No Replies

i have recintly bought a one of joey dunlops 50ps
and i was wonederen how much i would get if someone urcased this.thank u and plz replay when u get this letter to <A HREF="mailto:aoifesworld@yahoo.com">aoifesworld@yahoo.com</A>

Print this item

Race Transporter
Posted by: Anonymous - 09-05-2001, 10:20 PM - Forum: Manx Grand Prix & Former Classic TT - Replies (3)

Alas,

The Mazda has been begging for retirement again. It lets me know it is tired by sucking 40 quids worth of fuel every 200 miles. With the portable bungalow on tow it is down to 50MPH.

Any body got a diesel Trany or similar for sale?

Let me know, no cash waiting

Gav

Print this item

Scarborough
Posted by: Anonymous - 09-05-2001, 10:18 PM - Forum: Manx Grand Prix & Former Classic TT - Replies (1)

Charging onwards with an optimistic light, the preparation and practice for the Southern and Manx continues.(As does the home brew).

Check out <A HREF="http://www.rc30.freeserve.co.uk">www.rc30.freeserve.co.uk</A> and go to 2001 Race Reports for this year's meetings to date

Ciao

Gav

Print this item