TT Website Forum
Guy to Retire at the end of the season? - Printable Version

+- TT Website Forum (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Isle of Man TT Website (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: TT Related Posts (Only) (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Guy to Retire at the end of the season? (/showthread.php?tid=18746)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Guy to Retire at the end of the season? - Steady the Edward - 12-02-2015

I do like the final statement at the end , he is going back to India to pick up the Enfield and ride it home , now that will make a great program , hope it is filmed for us to see .

RE: Guy to Retire at the end of the season? - bristolboy - 12-02-2015

He would be missed, the TT needs characters like Guy, and a very talented  rider

RE: Guy to Retire at the end of the season? - BRADDAN OAK - 13-02-2015

READ TYCO LAUNCHES TEAM FOR 2015, SEE WHAT GUY SAYS THAT,IS HE HAVING A LAUGH.

RE: Guy to Retire at the end of the season? - cookie77 - 13-02-2015

(13-02-2015, 03:33 PM)BRADDAN OAK Wrote: READ TYCO LAUNCHES TEAM FOR 2015, SEE WHAT GUY SAYS THAT,IS HE HAVING A LAUGH.

huh?

RE: Guy to Retire at the end of the season? - BRADDAN OAK - 13-02-2015

HE NOW SAYS HE IS'NT RETIRING.

RE: Guy to Retire at the end of the season? - jimmy182 - 13-02-2015

At no point in the interview did he ever say he was retiring. He skirts round the issue. Maybe this maybe that. Nothing definitive.

RE: Guy to Retire at the end of the season? - cookie77 - 16-02-2015

I think he meant this would be his last year, he's already agreed to ride this year for tyco and doubt he'd go back on that.

Had an generated email from the old tt forum saying 'last chance to see Guy at the tt' followed by grandstand prices etc so think they may be cashing in already.

RE: Guy to Retire at the end of the season? - Azman - 16-02-2015

If he does.... may be easier to get booked up!

RE: Guy to Retire at the end of the season? - Dogsbody - 16-02-2015

Perhaps he is going to be busy riding his Royal Enfield back from India? Then giving it to Mr Lindsell  for converting to his Classic TT ride Icon_lol Dogsbody

RE: Guy to Retire at the end of the season? - gixxertim - 26-02-2015

I want to see him win one I think the place would explode if he did and as for the organisers having a bad relationship with Guy, he's done as much if not more than anyone by just being him for the TT so I don't buy that one

Hopefully it happens this year would make a lot of people happy

RE: Guy to Retire at the end of the season? - veefour - 26-02-2015

(26-02-2015, 12:12 AM)gixxertim Wrote: I want to see him win one I think the place would explode if he did and as for the organisers having a bad relationship with Guy, he's done as much if not more than anyone by just being him for the TT so I don't buy that one

+ 1 Yahoo

RE: Guy to Retire at the end of the season? - Virgil - 26-02-2015

(26-02-2015, 10:53 AM)veefour Wrote:
(26-02-2015, 12:12 AM)gixxertim Wrote: I want to see him win one I think the place would explode if he did and as for the organisers having a bad relationship with Guy, he's done as much if not more than anyone by just being him for the TT so I don't buy that one

+ 1 Yahoo