TT Website Forum
tt2008 roll call...yeah i know it's going to be a big thread but here goes - Printable Version

+- TT Website Forum (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Isle of Man TT Website (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: TT Related Posts (Only) (https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: tt2008 roll call...yeah i know it's going to be a big thread but here goes (/showthread.php?tid=6442)

Pages: 1 2

tt2008 roll call...yeah i know it's going to be a big thread but here goes - y2blade - 21-04-2008

not long now, Big Grin so thought i'd start a fresh thread to see who's going

my fiance and I are booked in to homestay this time, we are over there for 10days (thurs of practise week through to sat after racing ends)

i cant wait Cool

who else is going?

[Image: 03696.jpg]

RE: tt2008 roll call...yeah i know it's going to be a big thread but here goes - Fitz - 21-04-2008

I'll be there............oh hang on....I live 'ere Tongue

Looking forward to meeting some faces from here this year. In fact we should all call on the Witch and if Malcolm will bring the biscuits.....

RE: tt2008 roll call...yeah i know it's going to be a big thread but here goes - y2blade - 21-04-2008

16 views and 1 reply...from an iom resident... what a great forum!!!

RE: tt2008 roll call...yeah i know it's going to be a big thread but here goes - steve-e - 21-04-2008

I'll be over with Mand, from weds morning to tues race week.. not staying for all the racing, it's just a social call Big Grin

RE: tt2008 roll call...yeah i know it's going to be a big thread but here goes - sticky - 21-04-2008

Coming over on Friday 23rd, going back on the Sunday after racing, although I may change that to the Monday. I don't want to miss the 250s at Billown if the Senior gets postponed.

I've just worked out that it'll be my 43rd TT Smile

RE: tt2008 roll call...yeah i know it's going to be a big thread but here goes - thewitch - 21-04-2008

You are, of course, all welcome at the Witch's house, as I will be staying in Douglas!!!
Joking apart, I hope you will all get in touch while you are here... perhaps we can all meet up a couple of times, once in practice week and one in race week... and there's always the Early Morning Bus...

RE: tt2008 roll call...yeah i know it's going to be a big thread but here goes - Fitz - 21-04-2008

Cool, open house at your place then Helen and you won't know we have been there......HONEST GUV!

RE: tt2008 roll call...yeah i know it's going to be a big thread but here goes - mikec - 21-04-2008

Wont be over for the TT,
But might be over for the Friday of MGP week,,,
If i get an invite!! Pigfly
But will still enjoy listening to it on the internet, Are they charging this year Rolleyes
Have a great time all of you, & Fitz we will be listening to it with Smoked Salmon Butties,,& asmilie or too

RE: tt2008 roll call...yeah i know it's going to be a big thread but here goes - thewitch - 21-04-2008

Ah, yes, Fitz... well, I'm sure Diane and Mark, who are staying there for the TT, will be up for a party!
I, on the other hand, will be in the beer tent!Yahoosmilie

RE: tt2008 roll call...yeah i know it's going to be a big thread but here goes - Rocket Man - 21-04-2008

I have been coming to the TT on a regular basis since 1979, and can't be bothered with all the hasstle of ferries and accomadation anymore.
I will most probably return when they build this.
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-news/local-news/2008/04/01/we-ll-build-longest-bridge-in-the-world-100252-20699209/

RE: tt2008 roll call...yeah i know it's going to be a big thread but here goes - Rocket Man - 21-04-2008

thewitch Wrote:I, on the other hand, will be in the beer tent!Yahoosmilie

and don't forget to keep moving, as you may find the soles of your shoes being stuck to the floor from all the spilt beer.Big Grin

RE: tt2008 roll call...yeah i know it's going to be a big thread but here goes - y2blade - 21-04-2008

brilliant, 10 people going from this forum Smile

RE: tt2008 roll call...yeah i know it's going to be a big thread but here goes - alf885 - 21-04-2008

11 now smilie

Taking up my residence in Kirkmichael on 29th May with my trusty troop of aging rockers, can't wait especially looking forward to the Early Morning Practice Bus.

Also a flying visit now booked for the S100 as well Yahoo

Eagerly awaiting the signal from the IOMSPC to book 2009 as well!

Happy days.

y2blade Wrote:brilliant, 10 people going from this forum Smile

I don't think your maths are brilliant eitherBig Grin

RE: tt2008 roll call...yeah i know it's going to be a big thread but here goes - Baylon McCaughey - 21-04-2008

Yep, booked an all, albeit a shorter stay this year, Tue practice week, till Tue of Race week!Sad, anyway, my first TT was back in.............1969!!, and it has sure been addictive since!, i have only missed a few years since.
And, hopefully, i will make the Morning practice this year!!smilie,

RE: tt2008 roll call...yeah i know it's going to be a big thread but here goes - chrismitch - 21-04-2008

Ok, whats this early morning practice bus all about, can someone let me in on the details Rolleyes

RE: tt2008 roll call...yeah i know it's going to be a big thread but here goes - alf885 - 21-04-2008

Here you go http://www.ttwebsite.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=6399

RE: tt2008 roll call...yeah i know it's going to be a big thread but here goes - y2blade - 22-04-2008

Rocket Man Wrote:
y2blade Wrote:brilliant, 10 people going from this forum Smile

I don't think your maths are brilliant eitherBig Grin

ahh yeah :doh it "WAS" 10 replys not 10 people Yahoo

RE: tt2008 roll call...yeah i know it's going to be a big thread but here goes - ian huntly - 22-04-2008

Of course I am coming....yet again !!

My wife has allowed me to visit the TT-- again, bless her cotton socks, but she and my son are going to SPAIN while I am at the TT......

Is it me or are all of you feeling that we are not getting as much pre-info about this years TT as usual...I am looking desperately for quality info but noralot is fortcoming. Anybody got any news ??

Who's going to be the proper Chief Marshall ??

Now see my other interest, yes I have other interests...

http://www.titaniccommemoration.org.uk

RE: tt2008 roll call...yeah i know it's going to be a big thread but here goes - orange - 22-04-2008

I'll be there thats for sure