TRIUMPHANT !
Anonymous
Unregistered

TRIUMPHANT !
Fantastic result for the complete Triumph Valmoto Team ! Must make all those long winter nights then testing and more testing all very worth while. Congratulations to Bruce, Jim and John on a great result.
Cheers,
Stella
04-06-2003, 12:38 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: TRIUMPHANT !
I have waited patiently for this day and when I go home tonight I will quietly smile to myself and raise a glass to the whole Valmoto team.
I know some people thought, “the bike won’t be good enough for the TT”. “Okay for British supersport but not competitive for the TT”. “It won’t last the distance”. I could go on, Oh, and that was all before it even turned a wheel.

Ah well, there you go.

A very proud Harvey T.

04-06-2003, 12:53 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Cheers Harvey ! # 1 fans us eh ?
Just announced that they are confirmed at Team winners also. Ah well, thats another bottle of Blossom Hill chillin for after work eh ?
Stella x
04-06-2003, 01:02 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Absolutely cracking race, brilliant result for Triumph, congratulations to all the Valmoto Team and their riders.

Well done !
04-06-2003, 01:09 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Fabulous result for Jack and all the team.

Congratulations to all of you, for all of the hard work, the development of a so called "no hoper". This surely must now feel that all of those long hours spent getting things worked out were worth it.

How is this going to affect the sales of Triumph on the road now ?
04-06-2003, 01:18 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Don't shout too loud, those posters from the colonies will be needing bigger crash helmets!
Seriously though,a brilliant result,one most people thought they would never see again.Well done
04-06-2003, 01:24 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Excellent result for Triumph and NZ.Do I detect a hint of nostalgia from some of the postings?
04-06-2003, 01:25 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yes, Hilary, I was listening on Radio TT via the internet. And I said the Triumph would not win. And to make matters worse it was a Kiwi aboard as well. Not a good day for the little Aussi battler!! This is my last prediction ever.
04-06-2003, 01:47 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well Done BRUCE ANSTEY, Sloughs own FLYING KIWI--
And well done Jim and John....

But the main well done must be reserved for Doris and Jack Valentine for putting such an awesome team together to get the result they wanted (the team award) Bruce has put the icing on the already rich cake with a win...........

Now for FRIDAY !!
04-06-2003, 04:18 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Here's to the bravest and most exciting team at the TT. Back home after a very emotional week, I have had time to reflect, and surely the whole race, and , in particular the Triumph team's effort must go down as one of those never to be forgotten moments in TT history...
("I was there"....25 years after I saw Hailwood's comeback...nostalgic wittering.....)
But seriously, It was epic. Congratulations to all involved.
05-06-2003, 07:29 PM