CRUTCHLOW LOOKING TO BOUNCE BACK IN ARGENTINA
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
CRUTCHLOW LOOKING TO BOUNCE BACK IN ARGENTINA
[Image: lcrhondahdr.jpg]

LCR Honda rider Cal Crutchlow is determined to get his season up and running at the Argentina Grand Prix after a frustrating start to the 2017 World Championship in Qatar two weeks ago. Having qualified ninth fastest at Losail, the Briton did not finish the weekend with any points after crashing out early on. However, Crutchlow remains in upbeat mood after an impressive pre-season of testing and is hopeful of securing a good result at the Termas de Rio Hondo circuit on Sunday.

The 31-year-old is refusing to panic following his trials in a rain-soaked Qatar having endured a similarly difficult start to last year. Indeed, in 2016 Crutchlow failed to finish in either Qatar or Argentina in the opening two rounds, yet still went on to enjoy a memorable campaign that included two GP victories.

With Honda having filled two of the first three places in Argentina last year through Marc Marquez and Dani Pedrosa, Crutchlow knows he has the potential to be threatening the podium this week on his RC213V. At a venue he enjoys riding, the Briton is hoping to repay his team with a big performance. 

[Image: crutchlowinargentina.jpg]

#35 Cal Crutchlow

“Obviously after the disappointment of Qatar we are looking forward to Argentina and want to make amends. I started the season off badly last year and I’ve done it again this year, so hopefully in Argentina we can repay the team with a good result.

“I enjoy riding here and I’m looking forward to performing in front of the fans. We go into the weekend still feeling positive, let’s see what we can do.” 

07-04-2017, 02:11 PM
Website Find Reply