AI or TT game???
SILJA Offline

Threads: 39
AI or TT game???
I've lately noted that there are several items on the net containing the same or similar videos. For example this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0j5Nb_jjGrs It's all fake. The video is AI or from a video game. It has nothing with the TT or Isle of Man to do. Some people believe that this is real. Bad for the TT races. Possible to stop? Anyone who has an idea to how to make YouTube to delete this s--t?
Don't be that optimistic! The light in the tunnel can be a train. Sad
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2024, 12:06 PM by SILJA.)
10-07-2024, 11:58 AM
Website Find Reply
H2pots Offline

Threads: 23
RE: AI or TT game???
It's a video game, the folk that think it's real must be dumb. Although, some treat gaming as real life, there's championships and competition's in gaming but does anybody really they think they're watching a real life event? Surely not!

Imo it has no effect of real life, what i will say though is the modern graphics are amazing.

Also, that's dundrod in the video.

=======================================================================
See you on the island
10-07-2024, 12:38 PM
Find Reply
SILJA Offline

Threads: 39
RE: AI or TT game???
(10-07-2024, 12:38 PM)H2pots Wrote: It's a video game, the folk that think it's real must be dumb. Although, some treat gaming as real life, there's championships and competition's in gaming but does anybody really they  think they're watching a real life event? Surely not!

Imo it has no effect of real life, what i will say though is the modern graphics are amazing.

Also, that's dundrod in the video.

The link I posted to YouTube contains nearly 700 comments and a lot of these believes that the film is live...
Don't be that optimistic! The light in the tunnel can be a train. Sad
12-07-2024, 12:02 AM
Website Find Reply