SPLITLATH DETERMINED TO PUSH FOR SUCCESS
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
SPLITLATH DETERMINED TO PUSH FOR SUCCESS
[Image: splitlathhdr.jpg]

SPLITLATH Motorsport are determined to keep working hard after rider Hudson Kennaugh qualified in 29th spot in the team’s MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship debut at Brands Hatch today.

The Leicester-based South African is still getting to grips with his new Aprilia RSV4 machine after a delay in receiving all of the parts, but is learning more and more about the stunning machine each time he takes to the track.

The team are treating this weekend’s opening round of the leading domestic championship as a test, having only ran the bike in its entirety for the first time on Saturday morning.

Team owner and manager John Dimbylow said:

“It’s been a difficult day, we struggled with the bike’s set-up because we’re obviously several days and weeks behind other teams with regards to set-up so we’ve got to keep our heads down and keep working.

“If it doesn’t come this weekend, it will come the next weekend and if not then it will come the weekend after.

“It’s a positive thing, we’ve learnt loads and loads and that information will be valuable to us later on in the season.”
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
24-04-2011, 07:26 PM
Website Find Reply