ok who's there?Scarborough?
Anonymous
Unregistered

ok who's there?Scarborough?
Well the roadracing season finishes next w/end at Scarborough who on this board is in attendance and is the Alma still the watering hole?
18-09-2004, 08:48 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: ok who's there?Scarborough?
pykey, will let you know after this weekend. i've got a b and b booked for scarboro but don't think i could make it all weekend. just not strong enough yet. i'm trying to sort a ride up there just for saturday so i can at least watch some racing, but i'm afraid hole in the wall etc on saturday night are just not on for me - sorry. hopefully i will catch you and terry somewhere on the rugby field area. not much chance of walking down to mere or the jumps. i will probably spectate at the ssssssssssssssss.
cheers, ade!
18-09-2004, 09:24 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ok Ade i think its a mirracle that you are attempting to attend, i have some programmes from Monaghan etc for you so give me a fone call if you can make it, i will tex you my number and Terrys.
18-09-2004, 11:27 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Look forward in seeing you all, I will be with Mike Kelly from Mannin Collections from the Isle of Man.Where has the year gone??Do they go quicker as you get older?
18-09-2004, 02:25 PM