Chris Palmer Winner of the UltraLightweight
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Chris Palmer Winner of the UltraLightweight
Aye Harvey, I spoke to Chris today and he said that the last lap is the hardest that he has ever ridden the mountain. He was boarded at the start of the climb as having a +8 and when he got to Windy he saw a 4 and a 5 thinking then that he had dropped 3.5 on Ian Lougher, so he went for it like a short circuit and boy did it show at the end of the lap.

Obviously it was +45 on Robert as Ian had retired at Ramsey, but he was not to know that. He actually pulled another +12 on Robert from Windy to the line and that is no mean feat in anyones language. The ride of his life without a doubt.

Good on ye wee man, and hope to see you at the Southern, soon.

By the way, good to see Jim is still across and involved, supporting Magnificent McGuinness and yes I had forgotten those pics for you of Kenichi ( No 1 Moodie fan in Tokyo), will send them tomorrow.

Somehow didn't think that Jim would allow John to take that 400 record, but still don't know how he managed to do it (lol).

By the way this is a personal posting and nothing at all to do with what I do relative to this site concerning what happens at the TT.

Every single man or woman who goes out and races the Mountain circuit has my utmost admiration and has the facility here on <A HREF="http://www.ttwebsite.com">www.ttwebsite.com</A> to have his/her exploits and endeavours published here.
09-06-2004, 12:02 AM

Messages In This Thread
Chris Palmer Winner of the UltraLightweight - by Anonymous - 08-06-2004, 09:44 PM
Re: Chris Palmer Winner of the UltraLightweight - by Anonymous - 08-06-2004, 11:45 PM
Re: Chris Palmer Winner of the UltraLightweight - by Anonymous - 09-06-2004, 12:02 AM
Re: Chris Palmer Winner of the UltraLightweight - by Anonymous - 09-06-2004, 12:29 AM
Re: Chris Palmer Winner of the UltraLightweight - by Anonymous - 09-06-2004, 12:55 AM
Re: Chris Palmer Winner of the UltraLightweight - by Anonymous - 10-06-2004, 04:53 PM