WADE BOYD
MV Offline
Perennial Contributor

Threads: 55

I should have double checked before!

This is from Wades website:

2006 TT Plans are starting to Gel!
So we'll miss the Lemans 24 hr This Year, ..(?).. and Plan it, for next year!! And the SRA - West season is Now set.& Subculture Racing can do One before The TT... Then continue after we return, .... and The TT Enrties are out!* & mine is in The mail .. so now we wait for The Word...Your in!..(March 17th, So I just got the ACU's , TT-Lic....! Smile ..YES! & its Purple too!... &, We already got Our Tickets to the Isle of Man, (& we'll bounce off Germany 1st) - we're locked in! Now we Really Hope we get An Entry!!! ->( or, All 4!!**)..& The TT's, Financial Aid!....I have 2 Bikes on The Isle That could be Raced, its just going to cost alot of $$$$.... But I Really need My 05 R1 from Home ( or a Real Superbike!)... But, Without The TT's Finanicial Aid this may Not Happen!... If I'm Lucky there maybe a Bike from England ( Maybe Not) and, or One from France! I'll keep my Fingers Crossed! ..... ..... We are now hooked up with The New Urban Moto a Bi-weekly, Bike Paper. So we can try to Get The word out alittle Farther about all kinds of stuff, like The TT! & F1 Sidecars!!

06 TT Bennifit #1 will be at Benders Bar & Grill
TT Fans, Come one, come all to Subculture Racing's Bennifit #1, at Benders Bar & Grill, Presented by Urban Moto! The date is March 26th 4pm - on...They also, now have a big screen TV for a Great day of Moto GP and Our TT Bennift. with a Free B-B-Qin the backyard. So you can have a fine afternoon Bench Racing & Smoozing, with a TT Racer, &, There will be at least 3 TT Racers there!...(Christine , Alex and Wade)...There will also be a Raffle. This is to help us get to the TT and Servive the rise & fall of the 06, TT. &, The Newest Subculture Racing T-Shirts will be availabe there also!...They are already on the Streets!......Subculture Racing also now is running a columin Urban Moto, page 17. They can be found in most bike shops..& There Free!, and they are also helping us out! and Now Aerostitch has joined Our TT, band wagon!
Says he has just got his ACU TT lic..... !

MV
23-03-2006, 03:53 PM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by thewitch - 23-03-2006, 08:18 PM
WADE BOYD - by MV - 23-03-2006, 03:39 PM
[No subject] - by MV - 23-03-2006, 03:53 PM
[No subject] - by thewitch - 23-03-2006, 08:19 PM
[No subject] - by MV - 24-03-2006, 10:29 AM
[No subject] - by thewitch - 24-03-2006, 11:46 AM