TT roads open driver quits over car switch
DCLUCIE Offline

Threads: 50
RE: TT roads open driver quits over car switch
I think they should have stayed with Mylcreests. Yes David has supplied cars for free, thats called support if you ask me. Much the same as marshals supply their time for free. So would you want a company that runs a marshal supply, much the same as the people in Indy car, or what ever its called now?

He supplied them for nothing when no one else was interested, and he did that year after year. I think its disgusting the way they have gone about it, behind his back without consultation or even an offering. A total money grabbing exercise from the IOMTB. Mr Earnshaw is a total disgrace, and this is not the only thing he has messed with and totally got wrong. To be dragged in and told over a desk that you are no longer required after years of support is a disgrace, no wonder he has resigned. Lets hope he supports the MGP or we won't have any car to open the roads. I am disgusted.

Will be fun though seeing who they get to keep the gap between them and the first bike over the Mountain. No wonder they need 8, the first 6 will be over the side and down the hill in bits before the end of practice week. Spares anyone? Breakers yards will be rubbing their hands.
When people say one thing and mean another its called politics, when organisers say one thing and mean another its called a mistake, when the ACU say one thing and mean another its called information.
07-04-2008, 05:37 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TT roads open driver quits over car switch - by FC - 08-04-2008, 11:46 AM
RE: TT roads open driver quits over car switch - by DCLUCIE - 07-04-2008, 05:37 PM
RE: TT roads open driver quits over car switch - by cargo - 07-04-2008, 05:51 PM
RE: TT roads open driver quits over car switch - by truthandhonesty - 08-04-2008, 10:29 AM
RE: TT roads open driver quits over car switch - by thewitch - 10-04-2008, 05:55 PM
RE: TT roads open driver quits over car switch - by cargo - 16-04-2008, 10:24 AM
RE: TT roads open driver quits over car switch - by thewitch - 16-04-2008, 10:30 AM
RE: TT roads open driver quits over car switch - by cargo - 16-04-2008, 10:36 AM
RE: TT roads open driver quits over car switch - by thewitch - 16-04-2008, 01:35 PM