New TV contract attracts big names
DCLUCIE Offline

Threads: 50
RE: New TV contract attracts big names
Joey fan eh? So what have you done in the sport and what do you do now? Just asking? Always like to know the background of the people I am talking to so I can judge how much is made up or what they have heard rather than what they know. I am sure you can understand.

I have raced and also have put my hand in my pocket every now and again to help riders out with what ever they need. So I am not sure if you class me as a sponsor or entrant. I have never been asked for an ACU licence, apart from my race one. I have always been involved in motorcycle racing one way or another as far back as I can remember. I can also remember dropping my dad in it when I was about 4 as the family went up to Jurby one day my old man had an outing planned with George Oats on his latest buy. My mum was dead against him poping on for an outing and you should have seen her face when I said I was racing myself. But anyway, as we got into the car I said to my dad don't forget your crash helmet. All I can remember was alot of shouting mand me getting in the front seat. Just guessed my mum didn't want to go that day.

So thats a little about me. What about you? Its all freindly by the way.
When people say one thing and mean another its called politics, when organisers say one thing and mean another its called a mistake, when the ACU say one thing and mean another its called information.
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2009, 01:27 PM by DCLUCIE.)
11-04-2009, 01:25 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
New TV contract attracts big names - by DCLUCIE - 01-04-2009, 02:32 PM
RE: New TV contract attracts big names - by DCLUCIE - 11-04-2009, 01:25 PM