Valentino Rossi to attend 2009 Isle of Man TT Races
Splashdown Offline

Threads: 32
RE: Valentino Rossi to attend 2009 Isle of Man TT Races
I think what Pat Hennen did was incredible. If I remember rightly, he was the first man to lap at under 20 minutes. Am I right?
Anyway, I'm forgetting whether or not he was invited to the TT for the Centenary, perhaps PP will be able to enlighten us? However I agree that he SHOULD have been invited as a good will gesture. The recent influx of American riders suggests that the powers that be have an improving liason with them., and it is to be welcomed. When I was Riders Representative, there was a black American rider on an MV. Can anyone remember his name? He was a thoroughly decent guy, but ,OH MY GOD!, he was treated so badly. I felt so sorry for him, and can remember doing my best to get him out to practice, it's a long story, so I won't go on
Anyway, moving back onto the subject, may I ask Pykey why he is so intrigued as to whether or not VR is on expenses? You do seem to have a bit of a bee in your bonnet about it. I would have thought the greatest living racer had every right to ask for his expenses(and a bit more), for giving up his rest period during a busy schedule. You are completely entitled to your opinion, as we all are, I'm just wondering what the problem is with VR's appearance.
05-05-2009, 05:38 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Valentino Rossi to attend 2009 Isle of Man TT Races - by Splashdown - 05-05-2009, 05:38 PM