Statement From The Isle of Man Government Regarding TT Zero and TTXGP Ltd
sticky Offline
Perennial Contributor

Threads: 43
RE: Statement From The Isle of Man Government Regarding TT Zero and TTXGP Ltd
(25-02-2010, 10:04 PM)ev fan Wrote: I imagine TTXGP got offered lots of circuits since the launch on the TT, they certainly have been showed a lot of love by the media and circuits from a demo point of view... i remember reading that they turned down a number of other races because of the TT timetable ... suppose Elkhart Lake is one of those. I meet the TTXGP bunch, they really are charming lovely people, trying to grow an industry that has been held back by the oil and motor industry - got to give them credit for doing something postive rather than just talking about it ... yet to meet a government type that i truely believed in or liked! I don;t really understand why do you bother reading posts about electric racing let alone posting on them when you seem to be so anti electric and anti TTXGP?

Do you mean that I'm not entitled to an opinion? TTxGP has only been touted as a success because their press release got used by a bunch of website editors who obviously weren't there and couldn't see for themselves what a desperately boring farce it actually was. All that it really achieved was to redefine the word 'success'
25-02-2010, 10:47 PM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Statement From The Isle of Man Government Regarding TT Zero and TTXGP Ltd - by sticky - 25-02-2010, 10:47 PM