Statement From The Isle of Man Government Regarding TT Zero and TTXGP Ltd
ev fan Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 0
RE: Statement From The Isle of Man Government Regarding TT Zero and TTXGP Ltd
Sorry (malcom and) if i caused offence to you sticky - promise it was not a personal attack...

Couple of points:
1. the truth is no-one can say for sure what the answer is... lithuim batteries is today, who knows what tomorrow will hold, i read an article a few months ago about nano batteries which could be made out of a paper like substance... unless people invest in innovation of all sorts, we will have no solutions when we need them.

2. efficiency in electric motors are 93% or higher, no combustian engine will match that whether burning oil or blue algae (btw, how does mass production of Blue algae affect the delicate balance of the local ecosystem?)...I read that many lessons learnt from the TT race last year are already being applied to mark 2 modals - the Motoczysz bike is 90% new, Agni claim to have better motors and batteries... racing improves the breed and this particular this race has proven very effective. In fact the electric bikes are demonstrating a pretty steep improvement curve when Pro Stocks can only eke out incremental improvement.

3. Why does it matter that people who were not at the TT say how great the TTXGP was and how fantastic and innovative the IOM is for hosting it and how wonderful and useful the race has been at driving forward technology? It is good PR for the whole Bike industry. mainstream press only cover motorbikes when some idiot has done something stupid! why knock a good news story?

4. clip from the race - i think it looked awsome, I am sorry it didn;t appeal to you but it was not boring... at least not to me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=devfPUUWwjo

grid iron? you lost me.... who? my online name is EV fan...
PS. music on the clip is cheesy, but other than i had no complaints during the TTXGP, except that it would have been way better if we had had more teams with more bikes, roll on 2010, 3 crowns, 19 races worldwide!! woooo hooooo
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2010, 01:46 AM by ev fan.)
27-02-2010, 01:43 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Statement From The Isle of Man Government Regarding TT Zero and TTXGP Ltd - by ev fan - 27-02-2010, 01:43 AM