T.T. at the Sulby Glen Hotel
Anonymous
Unregistered

T.T. at the Sulby Glen Hotel
It's a long time since I have posted anything so I thought I would take this opportunity to let you all know what we are doing over the T.T.
We have live bands on from the Thursday of Practice week to the Friday of race week, in the Marquee behind the Hotel. there is no charge to get in, and we have a bar inside the Marquee, It is also heated, if it gets cold. but the more people turn up the less chance of that. We put this entertainment on at our expence with no help from the government or anyone else so please support it. We have a Bar-b-q and Band on the 4th June and this will be a fund raising night for "Bikers riding with a disability" also we will have our usual fund raising evening for the
M.G.P. Helilcopter Fund.
The Ducati Promotional Girls will be staying at the Hotel over the Race forthnight and would like to have a Ducati owners evening anyone know who I get in touch with ? All music in the Marquee will finish at 12.00 midnight and last orders in the Marquee will also be 12.00 midnight, I have to be mindful of my neighbours, but it's not to bad if you know in advance what time we close is it ! AND IT IS FREE. And last of all My son Daniel is out again this year, Sidecars, passenger for Gregg Lambert, No 3 so look out for them and wish them luck. Once again please tell all
16-05-2003, 04:27 PM

Messages In This Thread
T.T. at the Sulby Glen Hotel - by Anonymous - 16-05-2003, 04:27 PM
Re: T.T. at the Sulby Glen Hotel - by Anonymous - 16-05-2003, 05:47 PM
Re: T.T. at the Sulby Glen Hotel - by Anonymous - 16-05-2003, 06:35 PM
Re: T.T. at the Sulby Glen Hotel - by Anonymous - 17-05-2003, 11:09 AM
Re: T.T. at the Sulby Glen Hotel - by Anonymous - 17-05-2003, 02:58 PM
Re: T.T. at the Sulby Glen Hotel - by Anonymous - 18-05-2003, 09:50 AM
Re: T.T. at the Sulby Glen Hotel - by Anonymous - 19-05-2003, 11:30 AM