MILWAUKEE YAMAHA LINE UP BRIDEWELL FOR THE MCE BSB SHOWDOWN
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
RE: MILWAUKEE YAMAHA LINE UP BRIDEWELL FOR THE MCE BSB SHOWDOWN
[Image: tommybridewelllogo.jpg]

Tommy Bridewell - Statement

Further to today's news announcing that Tommy Bridewell will ride for Milwaukee Yamaha for the remainder of the 2013 MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship season commencing with the first of the Showdown rounds at Assen this forthcoming weekend, Tommy wishes to comment as follows:

"I wish to thank Martin Halsall and the entire Halsall Racing Kawasaki team for the opportunity to race their bike at the previous three rounds of the 2013 MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship meetings. The results that were achieved in such a short space of time were absolutely brilliant and it was a real team effort for which I'm truly grateful. Thanks to my team and to Lee Costello too, I wish them a safe and successful remainder of the season.

"We now move on and this is a brand new chapter for me and I'm very much looking forward to working with Shaun Muir and his team for the Showdown rounds. The Milwaukee Yamaha is an excellent motorbike and I'm relishing the opportunity of working with a British Championship winning team alongside James Ellison."

18-09-2013, 01:34 PM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: MILWAUKEE YAMAHA LINE UP BRIDEWELL FOR THE MCE BSB SHOWDOWN - by Malcolm - 18-09-2013, 01:34 PM