MILWAUKEE YAMAHA LINE UP BRIDEWELL FOR THE MCE BSB SHOWDOWN
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
RE: MILWAUKEE YAMAHA LINE UP BRIDEWELL FOR THE MCE BSB SHOWDOWN
[Image: halsallracinglogo.jpg]

Statement from Martin Halsall

Ahead of the Assen round of the MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship, Martin Halsall Racing Kawasaki has released the following statement.

The statement from Martin Halsall is as follows:

"We can confirm today that Tommy Bridewell will be withdrawn from Round ten at the TT Circuit Assen.

"Lee Costello is not affected by the team changes and will be running for Halsall Racing at the Dutch circuit this weekend.

"We have been extremely pleased with the performance of Tommy Bridewell over the recent BSB rounds. He is an extremely talented rider, who has truly demonstrated the capability of our bikes and proved that we are contenders for the championship in 2014. While I am encouraged by our performances, I have had to evaluate the situation carefully following discussions with Tommy. Our overnight success with two recent podiums has effectively elevated Tommy and his value as a rider in both the domestic and world stage, to the point where he has received potential offers to ride for other teams.

"The costs associated with operating a team in British Superbikes remain high and while I am confident that Halsall Racing will be operating a two man team for next year, we just need to assess our current position carefully. I can confirm that we will be running with Lee Costello in 2014 and I look forward to continuing the development and relationship I have built with Lee from Superstock into BSB. He is a talented rider and I stand by the commitments I have made to Lee and appreciate the dedication that he has shown to me during his time at Halsall Racing.

"We have received approaches from other riders, who would like to take our second bike next year in BSB and we are assessing those options with the individuals concerned. We will obviously make further announcements in due course. It is with a heavy heart that I have made this decision and wish Tommy every success in whatever option he chooses to take for the future. He has proved his capability and I am sure that he has evaluated his options to ensure he has the best opportunity for future success. I would like to extend my thanks to him personally for the success he has achieved with the team over the last few rounds."

[Image: bsblogo.jpg]

18-09-2013, 02:26 PM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: MILWAUKEE YAMAHA LINE UP BRIDEWELL FOR THE MCE BSB SHOWDOWN - by Malcolm - 18-09-2013, 02:26 PM