Official reason why iomtt.com closed the forum
scaramanga Offline

Threads: 25
RE: Official reason why iomtt.com closed the forum
(21-11-2014, 09:30 PM)captainsparkledotcom Wrote: Duke Marketing could identify everyone, it says so in the 'Terms and conditions', about reserving the right to identify you in response to a court order or threat of legal action.
It also says they can access your private messages.

it is true duke can contact you
a few years ago i mad a few negative posts regarding duke video and there policy to issue new customers coppies of closer to the edge dvd when i had mine on pre order and had to wait as it wasnt in stock
they phoned me and tried to fob me off with loads of excuess
we did have a good chat about a few things but still didnt solve the issue regarding customers ordering the dvd and getting it within 2 days when i had to wait about 2 weeks after release and it had been on preorder for months
anyone else think duke might have a few running problems
closed the shop in town a couple of years ago
when purchasing new dvd's using clubcard points they have gone up from 800 points to 1400
now the forum has been pulled at very short notice
maybe just me but i had a few thoughts the other week when i noticed the sudden large increase on the club points thing i had plans to cash my points in for a few dvd's but when i went looking suddenly i dont have enough points to get the 3 i was going to get
maybe better cash them in for whatever i can find and start buying from other online retailers that are cheaper
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

proud to own and ride a british motorcycle  triumph daytona 675 Hehe
(This post was last modified: 22-11-2014, 12:05 AM by scaramanga.)
21-11-2014, 11:58 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official reason why iomtt.com closed the forum - by Boltonswanderer - 21-11-2014, 11:12 PM
RE: Official reason why iomtt.com closed the forum - by scaramanga - 21-11-2014, 11:58 PM
RE: Official reason why iomtt.com closed the forum - by Dougboy - 09-12-2014, 10:51 AM
RE: Official reason why iomtt.com closed the forum - by Dougboy - 26-11-2014, 04:55 PM