steve hislop and marshaling
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: steve hislop and marshaling
At last someone with sense I take what others have said to be an insult to marshalls on the island and will do no good
Others will not come on here as they dont want to be condemed like i have been by the way the last time i was in a pub was over 1 year ago so no i dont post when i come in from the pub
i have dealt with some terrible incidents in the past 20 years so dont try and tell me about profesional marshalls
I have vidio evidence of crashes at may hill which from start to finish ie road clear was 45 seconds
I was not going to reply to the posts but i feel very sorry for any off the marshalls from Crosby on the fatefull Thursday as i think they are going to be hung out to dry as the scape goats and if they are i think you will lose maybe 100 good marshalls so from where are you going to replace them.
As for riders not marshalling tell me why ?
not picking on him but why could Steve Hislop not marshall ? how many meetings have been delayed because of a shortage of marshalls plenty
The end of the TT will come i am afraid due to lack of marshalls while all the wingers will sit and write about it instead of getting off their backsides and helping
the end no drink no drugs no attitude just a love of the races
01-07-2003, 11:43 PM

Messages In This Thread
steve hislop and marshaling - by Anonymous - 29-06-2003, 12:43 AM
Re: steve hislop and marshaling - by Anonymous - 29-06-2003, 12:26 PM
Re: steve hislop and marshaling - by Anonymous - 29-06-2003, 12:37 PM
Re: steve hislop and marshaling - by Anonymous - 29-06-2003, 12:46 PM
Re: steve hislop and marshaling - by Anonymous - 29-06-2003, 12:49 PM
Re: steve hislop and marshaling - by Anonymous - 01-07-2003, 06:30 PM
Re: steve hislop and marshaling - by Anonymous - 01-07-2003, 11:43 PM
Re: steve hislop and marshaling - by Anonymous - 02-07-2003, 12:30 AM