Norton revive Dominator name with new model
Steady the Edward Offline

Threads: 43
RE: Norton revive Dominator name with new model
Have to say I am on your side there Dommy even though I was a Triumph man in those days , to me the new one just looks as if they ran out of money as they got to the back of the bike , but then when you look at new bikes now a days I find my self thinking where are they coming from with this or that or what ever
you look at the adventure touring bikes on the market take the Trump Tiger , if you are in the market for a adventure touring bike , what are you looking at doing with it ?? TOURING if you are Touring in theses modern times what is the first thing you are going to be looking for ?? yes a set of luggage , then what do you find ? a exhaust can that would look more suitable stuck up the back of a Scania than on the side of a bike , and what does the salesman say " what's your problem the first thing you're going to change when you buy one is the exhaust " ?? " only because your design staff are dickheads , and haven't a clue what they are doing " says me , they did not like me being in the shop wonder why ?? lol

29-12-2014, 08:16 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Norton revive Dominator name with new model - by Steady the Edward - 29-12-2014, 08:16 PM