IOM Gov spent ££££££
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: IOM Gov spent ££££££
B****y good letter Helen.We all want the TT to survive---all of us who are interested in real road racing,that is,but these so-called money people seem to gain the upper hand wherever they strike,or at least find a tax haven to leech onto.If I was a big time sponsor who simply loved the sport,I would not need,or want,all this corporate entertainment c**p.A simple "thank you" would suffice,knowing that there had been none of my money wasted filling the bellies of already fat cats.I find it completely deplorable that these huge marquees are erected in prime viewing positions,to entertain these un-interested parties,when the true supporters are relegated to some grassy bank where they are lucky to see half of the action.I would be interested to know Neil's vocation and why he is so keen to see other activities take over from the TT when it has been a good contribution to the island's economy at that time of year for a long time.There is nowhere else in the world that can offer real road racing enthusiasts such a holiday and all we ask is that the showmen ie. the riders,are treated with the respect they deserve,especially by the ACU,who earn a good income from it's simple existence.We are of the opinion that a group of respected competitors,or ex competitors should form a liason team to decide on the format for TT week and how entries should be selected etc.There is no substitute for first hand experience and never will be.How many of the TT committee have this experience?
Basically,there is nothing wrong with the TT,but some new blood,with good old fashioned respect will ensure a healthy future for all concerned.What can you do to improve things Neil,given that the TT will continue survive?
19-07-2003, 05:21 PM

Messages In This Thread
IOM Gov spent ££££££ - by Anonymous - 18-07-2003, 06:58 PM
Re: IOM Gov spent ££££££ - by Anonymous - 19-07-2003, 08:49 AM
Re: IOM Gov spent ££££££ - by Anonymous - 19-07-2003, 09:03 AM
Re: IOM Gov spent ££££££ - by Anonymous - 19-07-2003, 09:51 AM
Re: IOM Gov spent ££££££ - by Anonymous - 19-07-2003, 02:30 PM
Re: IOM Gov spent ££££££ - by Anonymous - 19-07-2003, 03:50 PM
Re: IOM Gov spent ££££££ - by Anonymous - 19-07-2003, 05:21 PM
Re: IOM Gov spent ££££££ - by Anonymous - 19-07-2003, 06:31 PM
Re: IOM Gov spent ££££££ - by Anonymous - 19-07-2003, 07:44 PM
Re: IOM Gov spent ££££££ - by Anonymous - 20-07-2003, 03:02 AM