IAN HUTCHINSON LINES UP FACTORY BACKED MV AGUSTA RIDE
Steady the Edward Offline

Threads: 43
RE: Hutchinson lands MV Agusta Supersport ride
Have to admit the MV from the first time I ever clapped eyes on one it was the bike for me, the fact that Mike Hailwood was riding it like a god did help somewhat but to see four megas sticking out the back singing the sweetest song I had ever heard clinched the deal, and then on in time many years later to get to push one Mr Ago on one of the said bikes from that era, and stand right in line just a few feet away from them megas playing that sweet sweet song was a dream come true as I stood there rooted to the spot listening to the sound bouncing of the trees as it made its way towards Ramsey with its rider giving a wave of gratitude for the help, oh the stuff that memories are made of, and then the coming back down to earth with a bang as you realise you have just tried to let race control know what had just happened and you had just made a right (close your eyes Malcolm ) prat of your self (nowt fresh there then comes the echo from the back row ) , so for me to this day and for ever MV is the bike of my dreams.
18-03-2015, 08:10 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hutchinson lands MV Agusta Supersport ride - by Steady the Edward - 18-03-2015, 08:10 PM