FLIGHTS - BLACKPOOL IS BACK, AND IT’S NO APRIL FOOL!
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
RE: FLIGHTS - BLACKPOOL IS BACK, AND IT’S NO APRIL FOOL!
I added the second post simply as in the original there was no mention of the Airport Development Charge.

As far as I am aware, there is NO Development Charge whatsoever for any flights out of Blackpool now. (However I stand to be corrected).

I don't know if the Free Parking is still going to be available for travelers.

Yes, I agree that while on the face of it, it is a good and cheap deal, it does not identify that the cheap fares are only for certain times and dates, while we all know that for the TT period in particular the prices will obviously be more than that as advertised, but that is advertising for you and as we are all aware, commonplace with practically every Small Carrier these days. (The Steam Packet operates in exactly the same way as we all know).

That is why I left the hyper-link through to their website so that any individual who may be interested can check out the quotations for their desired flights, themselves.

My own personal experiences with baggage allowances with other carriers, are that I have had to pay extortionate charges for a bag that was declared too big to take onboard as "Carry On". (The size limits seem to get smaller every year),  so nefarious charges for all types of Baggage, certainly appears to be commonplace practice.
(This post was last modified: 21-03-2015, 10:41 PM by Malcolm.)
21-03-2015, 10:28 PM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: FLIGHTS - BLACKPOOL IS BACK, AND IT’S NO APRIL FOOL! - by Malcolm - 21-03-2015, 10:28 PM