Steam Packet - Marshal's Priority Booking
panman Offline

Threads: 10
RE: Steam Packet - Marshal's Priority Booking
I think its a positive move and congratulations to Terry for arranging it. The fact that to be eligible you have had to marshal 5 sessions in 2014 should eliminate the worst opportunists as its only open to people who've already shown a commitment. That said I'm sure there will be some who try to abuse the privilege and would wholeheartedly support any moves on the part of the TTMA / Steam Packet to stamp opportunist behaviour. 

I saw the e-mail whilst on my lunch break from work and waited until returning home to complete the form and return it. Having completed the form, scanned it and emailed the form to the Steam Packet I got the following reply:'

"RE: Marshal's Priority Booking Form

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately we are currently experiencing high volume of email enquiries and would anticipate 48 hours to reply.

If your enquiry is urgent please contact our reservations team on 08702 992 992 or 01624 661661.

We thank you for your patience during this time."

'Two steps forward, one step back'! However we should be glad that positive moves are being made.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Route 66 Blog: www.thehandys.co.uk/blog 
16-04-2015, 07:59 PM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steam Packet - Marshal's Priority Booking - by Dougboy - 16-04-2015, 04:42 PM
RE: Steam Packet - Marshal's Priority Booking - by panman - 16-04-2015, 07:59 PM
RE: Steam Packet - Marshal's Priority Booking - by Dougboy - 17-04-2015, 03:42 PM