BOOKINGS TO OPEN FOR 2016 TT SAILINGS WITH THE ISLE OF MAN STEAM PACKET
Steady the Edward Offline

Threads: 43
RE: BOOKINGS TO OPEN FOR 2016 TT SAILINGS WITH THE ISLE OF MAN STEAM PACKET
Dear Mr Woodward in your statement you say ( ‘This means genuine visitors have less opportunity to secure their preferred sailings, which in turn can discourage some fans from planning a visit. ) I think you will find that if you study your records more closely you will find that it is not individual customers not being able to come and there for selling their tickets on that stops the genuine visitor from getting the booking he wants' there for not coming , it is the block bookings that you hold on to for the tour operators that are then re offered when the tour operator cannot sell the amount of crossings they had hoped they would , this is what has been happening for some years now and has been a bone of contention to the genuine fans since it started in my opinion , if I am in any way wrong in my assumptions , then way I point out to you that my assumptions are held by thousands of genuine TT supporters , many of which have given up on the TT for this very reason , if I and they are wrong you need to do an awful lot of pr work to look after your core TT travelers to try and help get rid of your image and name of being the Racket company

Yours don't care anymore you're too late , Steady The Edward C/O the home for the upset off TTWebsite.com
the views of the writer are in no way endorsed by the owner or of any of the websites members , and are solely the opinion of the said writer rightly or wrongly , tut tut nudge nudge wink wink

sorry Malcolm couldn't resist delete if you like , my tongue is hurting my cheek lol

18-05-2015, 04:02 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: BOOKINGS TO OPEN FOR 2016 TT SAILINGS WITH THE ISLE OF MAN STEAM PACKET - by Steady the Edward - 18-05-2015, 04:02 PM