BOOKINGS TO OPEN FOR 2016 TT SAILINGS WITH THE ISLE OF MAN STEAM PACKET
Steady the Edward Offline

Threads: 43
RE: BOOKINGS TO OPEN FOR 2016 TT SAILINGS WITH THE ISLE OF MAN STEAM PACKET
ha ha it is a problem Dommy I admit but , the above is to be taken with the last line in mind lol , but to be serious I have bleated on for years and said many many times any GOOD BUSINESS MUST look after its base customers and sorry to say the hotel customers are not in the majority they can't be there is not enough Hotels left thus begging the question is this new thinking a realisation that the numbers have changed ( and don' t get me on about numbers every year that I can remember we get the Bull sh-- that they have 10% more than last year ??? I would love to see the un molested true figures for the last 10 years ) from hotels to campers , and the majority of those want to do their own bookings , for me Dommy it makes no difference any more I am doing the taster this time and that is it for me TT wise , classic or otherwise I will still go to the Island but it will be for the Southern and as a tourist enjoying the Island that we love without the hustle , and as you know I normally go and come back on the out of TT period crossings but on checking the prices going over for the Southern works out a good £60 + cheaper than it would to come to the TT even on the out of period prices , , and for me and this is a personal thing I think it is getting to the stage that the 1000cc bikes are getting too fast for a roads race , I no longer enjoy being at the sharp end , I worry about safety too much and see far too much that frightens me so time to call it a day , I will be doing my last shift for the Orange army on the Wednesday of practice week sadly , for I have on the whole enjoyed my time standing shoulder to shoulder with some fantastic people and made some great friends , friends whose friendship I will cherish for ever ,

18-05-2015, 06:31 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: BOOKINGS TO OPEN FOR 2016 TT SAILINGS WITH THE ISLE OF MAN STEAM PACKET - by Steady the Edward - 18-05-2015, 06:31 PM