PRESS RELEASE - PRIORITY BOOKING SCHEME INTRODUCED FOR TT MARSHALS
Steady the Edward Offline

Threads: 43
RE: PRESS RELEASE - PRIORITY BOOKING SCHEME INTRODUCED FOR TT MARSHALS
To be more serious , how many times have I rambled on about keeping the attendance records up to date to weed out the no shows , then running this would have been easy all they would have to do is check the no show list with the name of the applicant to start with then it would just be a case of cross reference , but to make it more up to date they need to have the attendance sheets transferred on to the data base   , we all have a number and alongside our number should be our attendance info , admittedly it would be a time consuming job ( once set up properly and kept up to date not that bad ) but one that should in these days of litigation be done ( in the case of dealing with a serious fatal incident they need to know who was there for coroners statements and waiting till after poo hits the fan is too late )   , but none of which can even start to be done if the DSM's and CSM's don't take the first step as people turn up and the roads close filling out that sheet , there is a saying that I hate to use but I think it looks as if I could apply it to this situation ( I told you so ) , for I have a gut feeling that hindi will not turn out to be an isolated  case , I just hope and pray it is not too common or there could be a kick back of unhappy marshals undoing half of the good this move should have produced , and that would be a shame for the sake of listening to Steady the Edward when they had the chance lol

(This post was last modified: 24-05-2015, 08:46 AM by Steady the Edward.)
24-05-2015, 08:40 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PRESS RELEASE - PRIORITY BOOKING SCHEME INTRODUCED FOR TT MARSHALS - by Steady the Edward - 24-05-2015, 08:40 AM