What we know so far about Mercer's crash
Alfie Noakes Offline
Administrator

Threads: 14
RE: What we know so far about Mercer's crash
I've been kinda stuck between the event I love and am still growing up with even past 50 and know the far far extremes of the all the emotions involved and seriously wondering just wtf happened with Steve Mercer and the course car. Derek Flint is talking on a a forum - Manx Forum which if i'm honest has some less than sensible comments on there and it only makes the way this site looks and is managed a real blessing(thanks to all involved) and if he's keen to mention car on course protocol when there's a fatality how come there was no car sent when we lost Adam in the Supersport race ? - The main part not going to say fact I simply cannot comprehend with all the comms we have(or do we ?) at an event of this magnitude is that if the car was sent from the Grandstand it must have have on the road for a much longer time than Steve was when he was heading towards it from where he stopped between Sulby Bridge and Dan's accident - the fact that nobody out there either on track or in the tower realised a mistake(they do happen by nature unfortunately) had been made is extremely worrying to say the least. If anything is too come out from this I dearly hope it's transparent honesty with how it happened. if it gets fudged or hushed in the slightest it will detract very seriously from the whole event and said management.
08-06-2018, 10:44 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What we know so far about Mercer's crash - by Alfie Noakes - 08-06-2018, 10:44 PM