What do you have in your shed ? (And keep it to bikes)
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
What do you have in your shed ? (And keep it to bikes)
I mentioned in my Birthday Post yesterday that I have a YDS3 and  YM1, both in near enough original condition now, although I am getting ready to do some re-work on the YDS3 Chrome-work.

It set me wondering just what bikes you guys have hidden away in your sheds/garage (or even living room), and if you would like to join in a thread that shows all the others who are on the Forum, just what an assortment of bikes we all own.

I will start this off with a pic of my two Yamahas, both 1965 registered, with the 305cc YM1 at the front and the 250cc YDS3 to the rear.

[Image: 2Yams-1.jpg]

Found these pics this morning (Monday 2nd November)

My wee 350cc Ducati, with Nigel Lacey innards, and a Nova 5 Speed Close ratio Box with Dry Clutch (42bhp at the rear wheel), Grimeca 4LS Front Hub.
[Image: WeeDucati-1.jpg]

The bike in the background is Larry Devlins Ex Hans Otto Butenuths Beemer. (Sounds amazing)

My FZR400, with Rathall tuned engine(s), and a 6 speed NOVA Close Ratio box. (81bhp at the rear wheel), Maxton front & rear. Plus lots of other Mod'd bits.
[Image: FZR-1.jpg]

Malcolm

(This post was last modified: 02-11-2020, 01:09 PM by Malcolm.)
31-10-2020, 04:49 PM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
What do you have in your shed ? (And keep it to bikes) - by Malcolm - 31-10-2020, 04:49 PM