Another TT over.
H2pots Offline

Threads: 21
RE: Another TT over.
I got home tonight, was on the Liverpool boat docking at 7:30 pm. Home and say on the sofa.

The racing has been great. As said above, Gary Thompson did a good job of getting it all in. The weather gave us all headaches at times, we had burning sun, rain and wind but it's all done and dusted. Great to see MD bag the two 600 races and Hicky proving to be the man on the big bikes and surprisingly on the twin too. Dean Harrison for giving 110% all week, that lad tried hard but got pipped. Davy Todd, Connor Cummins and Glen Erwin were also stand out names for me this week

Sidecars have suffered from day one this year, never getting going. Thoughts are with those that didn't come home in both the sidecars and the solos

The 50 limits are a bit extreme imo, 60 would be more appropriate imo but I guess there's good reason behind It and there's plenty unrestricted roads to have a tear up on.

I missed the ramsey hairpin commentary point though, I think it adds atmosphere. It's back for the manx and I'll be pleased to ear it.

I always stay down at port st mary, it's a great escape from the hullabaloo of Douglas which suites me these days.

Yes, a few now charging quite a lot (25 quid at black dub for a practice session is too much). I'm an hedgerows man anyway. This week I've watched from barregarrow crossroads, glen vine, union mills, bray hill and morown, all free, all great!

I never got over the mountain once, it were either shut, racing or weather, no great shake, it's not going anywhere and I'll be back there soon enough.

Overall, it were great to be back on the island and i loved every second.

See you at the manx!

=======================================================================
See you on the island
12-06-2022, 10:42 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Another TT over. - by Chrisp955 - 12-06-2022, 04:31 PM
RE: Another TT over. - by H2pots - 12-06-2022, 10:42 PM
RE: Another TT over. - by Chrisp955 - 12-06-2022, 11:14 PM
RE: Another TT over. - by Revvin rich - 13-06-2022, 07:06 AM