Manx Grand Prix 2024 Steam Packet bookings available now
Nasher Offline

Threads: 37
RE: Manx Grand Prix 2024 Steam Packet bookings available now
I'm retired and have a small motorhome so 2 and a bit weeks (Sat to Mon) at the TT and this year I had my (road registered) Classic Race Honda 350 K4 for blasting around the circuit (50mph limit everywhere except the mountain)
It was great fun passing bigger, modern, sportier bikes on a 50 year old classic

I also had my Royal Enfield Continental GT535 for transport which proved surprisingly good fun everywhere, including over the mountain

For the Manx I was planning on having the Honda and my 1974 TZedded RD Yamaha at my disposal, but my ferry was cancelled so I lost a few days at the start and then lost a few days at the end with Covid - begger!

For 2024 I am planning on a Honda RC181 replica (if I get it finished) for my 2 and a bit weeks at TT and my Enfield for transport. For the Manx 2 weeks (Sat to Sat) the RC181 and either the Yamaha or my Suzuki GSX-R1000R (the 50mph limits start being removed soon after the racing finishes, so the Gixer could get a decent thrashing!)

The Honda K4 is for sale in the Classifieds: https://www.ttwebsite.com/forums/showthr...?tid=31597
10-11-2023, 01:19 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Manx Grand Prix 2024 Steam Packet bookings available now - by Nasher - 10-11-2023, 01:19 PM