TT 2024 done.... What d'ya think of that then?
Smokin Haddock Racing Offline

Threads: 9
RE: TT 2024 done.... What d'ya think of that then?
(10-06-2024, 04:16 PM)DBD 34 Wrote: I think the silence on this post sums up everyone’s frustration at how this year’s event panned out.
They seem to plan everything on the strength of a weather forecast these days instead of simply looking out the window and making a decision based on the actual weather.
Also, I know it’s been said many times before, but they really do need to get back to racing in the wet.

Racing (when it was on) was mega, as per normal, just all the delays ruined it.

I'm generally a fan of the way that the organisers have taken the TT into the 21st century. It is really important that they do. Sadly, we came home this year feeling a bit let down. Gary Thompson has been great at avoiding keeping folk out on circuit for hours and then cancelling, preferring to cancel early. This time we felt that decision was taken prematurely and racing could have taken place. Something does need to be done about only racing in very good, if not perfect conditions. I fear many more lost laps in future with such a busy schedule and low tolerance to anything wet.
10-06-2024, 04:59 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TT 2024 done.... What d'ya think of that then? - by Smokin Haddock Racing - 10-06-2024, 04:59 PM