TT 2024 done.... What d'ya think of that then?
Nasher Offline

Threads: 39
RE: TT 2024 done.... What d'ya think of that then?
For me, it was another great 2 week trip - I would have preferred it to be a bit drier & warmer!

No competitor fatalities, no road fatalities was extremely good news

The TT needs to keep evolving and I would like to think that those responsible will be looking at: what went well, what went badly and what can be done to improve in the future

Personally I too would like to see a smaller capacity class, but I wonder whether that would result in a full entry (great sidecar racing this year, but I believe there were fewer entries)

The running of an event like the TT is a very complicated business, which obviously includes which classes to run, enough entries for classes, sufficient practice time, ensuring the Manx residents can go about their business, making sure there is a sufficient benefit for the islanders, taking into account changes and evolving changes to the island, etc, etc, etc. it's a massive task

Whenever changes are (or have to be) made there will always me moaners, many of whom won't research or read any rationale for the change - they'll just moan

I've allready booked for next year, only 351 days to go (and 67 for the Manx Grand Prix)
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2024, 01:21 PM by Nasher.)
11-06-2024, 01:20 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TT 2024 done.... What d'ya think of that then? - by Nasher - 11-06-2024, 01:20 PM