TT 2024 done.... What d'ya think of that then?
H2pots Offline

Threads: 30
RE: TT 2024 done.... What d'ya think of that then?
(15-06-2024, 05:22 AM)AntG Wrote: To be fair the TT has had to evolve otherwise it would have died out by now, Paul Phillips gets some stick but the event was on it's bottom when he was tasked with turning it around, I don't agree with everything he's done but he has overall been a positive for the event. People moan that he's turned it into an event for tourists and 'bucket listers' but those are actually the types of people you need in order for an event to thrive, you can't just rely on the hardcore fans because there really isn't that many of us.

Good post, fair points.

It's interesting to take a look around you on the ferries.

TT ferries have an age group of 40's on average, there's some younger and some older but I'd guess it averages out at 40's.

Do the same at the manx and it's minimum 50's, there's a lot of grey hair at the mgp 😁. Which I'd hazard a guess that they're TT fans of old, maybe still going to the TT or maybe not.

I've said it before, I go to both but as i age, my favorite is the manx..... My hair is grey now 😁

=======================================================================
See you on the island
15-06-2024, 09:48 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TT 2024 done.... What d'ya think of that then? - by H2pots - 15-06-2024, 09:48 AM