special delivery
Anonymous
Unregistered

special delivery
Visitors to our tent/awning at the Manx will be offered a choice of brews this year.

First we have an Irish Sake which is a little under 40% by volume and is very pleasant on the palate.

Then we have our very special brew made from rasberries and loganberries which are crushed by the feet of 10 virgins and brewed by the fair hand of our master brewer who transponds the resulting jucice into a drink of absolute purity and high strength at 60% by volume this brew is our finest yet. Sadly we have had to set an age limit at 45 unless of course you can produce a doctors certificate to confirm you fitness to drink it.
This brew will warm you to the core on those cold Manx nights when the sun goes down and the wind blows in from the sea.

All are welcome to visit our camp but be warned you may not be able to leave.

NOT LONG NOW
22-07-2005, 01:03 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: special delivery
I am glad to see that you have, wisely, set a bottom age limit of 45 for your best brew. this will ensure young hooligans like Gail will not over-indulge. I look forward to sampling this fine tipple.
22-07-2005, 01:33 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

No, no, no Helen.

45 is the TOP end!

That's the second reason why I don't touch these potions.

The first is that I personally have observed the aforementioned virgin's feet trampling the unfortunate ingredients . . . . . .
22-07-2005, 04:02 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Oh, no...now I am horribly offended by this blatant ageism..who says a little old lady like me can't hold her drink....
22-07-2005, 09:41 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

You mean you are over 45 Helen?
Never mind,we will take our own.Our feet are cleaner,lol.See you all in Paddock Hotel.
22-07-2005, 10:46 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Word from the Chief Virgin is, apparently, that the raspberry & loganberry, drizzled over crushed ice, makes a seriously dangerous Slush Puppie!!!
23-07-2005, 10:29 PM