MURRAY WALKER TO BE GUEST OF HONOUR AT MOUNTAIN COURSE CENTENARY CELEBRATION DINNER
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
MURRAY WALKER TO BE GUEST OF HONOUR AT MOUNTAIN COURSE CENTENARY CELEBRATION DINNER
[Image: ttnewlogo.gif]

MURRAY WALKER TO BE GUEST OF HONOUR AT MOUNTAIN COURSE CENTENARY CELEBRATION DINNER AT 2011 TT RACES

TT Races Legends to attend prestigious Mountain Course Centenary Dinner

The Department of Economic Development has organised a Black Tie dinner to commemorate the centenary of racing on the iconic Mountain Course. Respected Motorsport commentator Murray Walker, whose father Graham was a former TT winner, will be the guest of honour.

Murray commentated on the TT Races for the BBC with his father and has gone on record to say that the TT is ‘the greatest motorsport event in the World’.

The dinner, which will be held on the evening of Senior Race Day on Friday 10th June, will take place in the official TT VIP Hospitality facility which is situated in the shadow of the Grandstand close to the start /finish line on Glencrutchery Road.

The event will host a total of 180 guests, with each table being hosted by a TT legend including riders such as John McGuinness, GiacomoAgostini, Phil Read and Ian Hutchinson. Guests will get the chance to hear the personal thoughts and insights of some of the event’s greatest ever riders.

[Image: walkermcpint.jpg]

The tickets will provide guests with an a la carte menu, wine and beer and an exclusive TT themed gift. Entertainment will include a chat show style event with some of the celebrity guests, a comedian and an exclusive charity auction in aid of the TTRA hosted by auction house Bonham’s, who are a sponsor of the Manx Grand Prix Festival.

Tickets priced at £180 plus VAT are available from travel and ticketing partner Regency Travel and on line via the iomtt.com web site from Friday 15th April at 9am.

Geoff Corkish, MBE, MHK, Political Member, Isle of Man Tourism commented:

“With so many great names attending this year’s TT Races we felt that it was appropriate to arrange a celebratory dinner to commemorate the occasion. This is a great chance for guests to meet some of the greatest names in the TT’s history.”
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
14-04-2011, 06:41 PM
Website Find Reply