Main Features Interviews Forums Shop Links Contacts

Visitor Info
TT History
TT Map


Posted on: Thursday, Aug 28 2008

There is a possibility, given the predicted weather for tomorrow, that the racing may be delayed as much as it was yesterday. Due to the traffic problems caused by that, it is proposed that only one race would be run, and the other held over until after 12.00 on Saturday.
If you are across to marshal and could stay the extra day, or if you are available and can help, please contact the IOMTTMA on 618191 or though the website

Listen to local (Isle of Man) radio stations from 7.00 am tomorrow for updates from the organisers.

View all news articles

TT Website All Rights Reserved