Bring Back The Colin & Eric Debating Society
eric Offline

Threads: 13
RE: Bring Back The Colin & Eric Debating Society
I think that was all in the past and best left there fun at the time I am amazed anyone remembers it
I would rather leave it I am not as intrested in talking about bike racing now I still dont miss any TT or MGP but my main intrest now is golf
I have played in a few amputee golf comps but prefer to play with able bodied as i dont regard my self as disabled just because i lost a leg just get on with the life you are given
Somehow dont ask why a few of us decided to do some fundrasing with a small golf comp but it just grew and grew and we ended up with the
GEOFF CANNELL MEMORIAL COMP loads of work and loads of sleepness nights just before the event thinking what could go wrong
well it went right and was enjoyed by 100 people who played and raised
£3580 for the Joey Dunlop Foundation and £3580 for the Rob Vine fund
so i guess we will have to do it again next year but we need to attract a big sponsor anyone any contacts ?
After the sidecar crash this year we again thought we could make a few hundred for the fund so we set of again organising and the event on Sunday went well and we made £1656.00 for the boys thanks to sponsors and players thats over £8000 in a couple of months
So would i go back to debating on here i dont think so
13-07-2009, 07:38 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring Back The Colin & Eric Debating Society - by Pipeman - 13-07-2009, 01:50 PM
RE: Bring Back The Colin & Eric Debating Society - by eric - 13-07-2009, 07:38 PM
RE: Bring Back The Colin & Eric Debating Society - by Pipeman - 14-07-2009, 02:30 PM