TT Riders Forum: I am a member
Anonymous
Unregistered

TT Riders Forum: I am a member
Yes I'm a member of this group,and I'm very proud to be able to serve the TT Races in this way, as are the other members. Their names are. Jim Hodson, Jason Griffithe, Steve Linsdell, Roy Hanks,Phil Harvey, Richard Britton, and me.
Here you have a group of experienced TT Riders who care passionately about the future of the races. We give up an awful amount of time to discuss vitally important aspects of the TT, and some completely trite and almost irrelevant items too because that's the way it has to be when the greatest races in the world are at stake. I say trite and irrelevant because it seems to me that a lot of content on this message forum especially with regard the riders forum is trite, irrelevant, and pretty ill informed. I am putting my piece in here to try and clarify what's going on without stealing the thunder from the Manx MMCC, and the Tourist Board. I write also in consideration of Ian Huntley who I note half way through the thread appealed for any info. on the riders forum,in a vain attempt to get some response. I haven't responded since I returned from the Island last week because I have been so busy, but if you want I am more than happy to make a few points in my next message.
But Ladies and Gentlemen, please be assured that when the forum meets, it is with the full knowledge of what everyone involved in the TT wants, from the Tourist Board right through to the Island inhabitants and not forgetting marshals, spectators, and the riders,(IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER!)
I really don't think you have a clue what goes on behind the scenes,(how could you be expected to?) so please be assured that there are folk out there who DO care and ARE doing their best to keep the show on the road.
I know it's a quiet time of year with no action right now, but I do get a little fed up when I read loads of rubbish. I take nothing away from the contributors who place some really interesting messages on the board and that are a pleasure to read.
Now fire away those of you that want to know what's going on!
09-02-2004, 09:38 PM

Messages In This Thread
TT Riders Forum: I am a member - by Anonymous - 09-02-2004, 09:38 PM
Re: TT Riders Forum: I am a member - by Anonymous - 10-02-2004, 12:50 AM
Re: TT Riders Forum: I am a member - by Anonymous - 10-02-2004, 01:21 AM
Re: TT Riders Forum: I am a member - by Anonymous - 10-02-2004, 08:22 AM
Re: TT Riders Forum: I am a member - by Anonymous - 10-02-2004, 03:24 PM
Re: TT Riders Forum: I am a member - by Anonymous - 10-02-2004, 05:52 PM
Re: TT Riders Forum: I am a member - by Anonymous - 10-02-2004, 05:59 PM
Re: TT Riders Forum: I am a member - by Anonymous - 11-02-2004, 10:18 PM