TT Riders Forum: I am a member
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: TT Riders Forum: I am a member
Thanks Nick for bringing us back down to earth on such an emotive topic.
You are absolutely correct in that so many people start shooting into Cyber Space on the smallest of rumours. Of course these do need to be sustantiated or otherwise, before being acted upon or attacked.
Does the TT Riders Forum have a constitution or brief to follow to ensure that it fairly represents the other Heros?
Do you know if there is a similar set-up to represent the Fans or general spectating public?
We have observed that the TT Marshals Association is gaining greater public awareness and has been seen to be taking positive steps to improve it's profile and recruit and train more Marshals.
With the apparent dropping of the ACU as an organising body for the TT, do the Riders have any strong views on this?
As you correctly pointed out to us, ignorance is our worst enemy and we all need to be made aware of what is going on lest we shoot ourselves in the foot by slagging off people who may be doing their best for all of us.
Unfortunately, it seems, commercial interests must be given consideration as that is the way of the modern world. However, if there was no TT then a lot of people would lose out.
Thanks again for keeping us informed of your activities.

10-02-2004, 08:22 AM

Messages In This Thread
TT Riders Forum: I am a member - by Anonymous - 09-02-2004, 09:38 PM
Re: TT Riders Forum: I am a member - by Anonymous - 10-02-2004, 12:50 AM
Re: TT Riders Forum: I am a member - by Anonymous - 10-02-2004, 01:21 AM
Re: TT Riders Forum: I am a member - by Anonymous - 10-02-2004, 08:22 AM
Re: TT Riders Forum: I am a member - by Anonymous - 10-02-2004, 03:24 PM
Re: TT Riders Forum: I am a member - by Anonymous - 10-02-2004, 05:52 PM
Re: TT Riders Forum: I am a member - by Anonymous - 10-02-2004, 05:59 PM
Re: TT Riders Forum: I am a member - by Anonymous - 11-02-2004, 10:18 PM