Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 1,705
» Latest member: gary777
» Forum threads: 29,115
» Forum posts: 85,849

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 550 online users.
» 3 Member(s) | 547 Guest(s)
captainsparkledotcom, Chris_Sav, Spartacus

Latest Threads
Weather worries
Forum: Manx Grand Prix & Former Classic TT
Last Post: Chris_Sav
2 minutes ago
» Replies: 12
» Views: 708
Weather
Last Post: captainsparkledotcom
15 minutes ago
» Replies: 5
» Views: 51
Five motorcyclists killed...
Forum: General Discussion
3 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 31
MGP 2024 Practice timings
3 hours ago
» Views: 47
1ST Qualifying report
Last Post: Sam Pato
8 hours ago
» Replies: 4
» Views: 284
Mountain Road closure wil...
Last Post: H2pots
Yesterday, 09:12 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 244
Hodson fastest in 1st pra...
Yesterday, 07:28 PM
» Views: 137
Top 20 for Classic Superb...
17-08-2024, 07:47 AM
» Views: 433
Top Twenty Senior Classic...
16-08-2024, 11:55 AM
» Views: 495
New strategy put forward ...
16-08-2024, 10:33 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 935

spare 600 anybody
Posted by: Anonymous - 03-05-2001, 10:14 PM - Forum: Manx Grand Prix & Former Classic TT - Replies (4)

does anybody know of a spare 600 for this years manx. 114ish mph rider looking desperatly for a bike.any ideas anybody?

Print this item

2 norton rotarys for the manx.
Posted by: Anonymous - 01-05-2001, 11:36 PM - Forum: Manx Grand Prix & Former Classic TT - No Replies

There should be 2 f1 rotary nortons at this years manx.
The 2nd bike will be riden by Andy Wilson.
see you all there Huw Huws.

Print this item

RVF400 Suspension
Posted by: Anonymous - 30-04-2001, 01:21 PM - Forum: Manx Grand Prix & Former Classic TT - Replies (2)

I have entered this years Manx GP on a RVF400. It currently has standard suspension and would be grateful of any advice on what, if anything, should be changed to ensure the bike copes with the demands of the IOM TT circuit.

Print this item

Cargo
Posted by: Anonymous - 29-04-2001, 10:08 PM - Forum: Manx Grand Prix & Former Classic TT - Replies (2)

Cargo,

5 Gallon of Red and 5 Gallons of white ready for bottling next week, must get some beer going.

Any special requests?

Cheers

gav

Print this item

Tell me about the Manx GP
Posted by: Anonymous - 29-04-2001, 09:30 AM - Forum: Manx Grand Prix & Former Classic TT - Replies (2)

I've now cancelled my trip to this year's TT, but am considering travelling to the Manx next year instead of TT2002. Can you please tell me about the Manx, e.g. what is the earliest time I can book tickets, how long does it last (is it 2 weeks like the TT?), etc, etc? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Print this item

Manx GP site
Posted by: Anonymous - 28-04-2001, 08:22 PM - Forum: Manx Grand Prix & Former Classic TT - No Replies

I here the "other" TT site is launching a new sister site for the Manx, will ttwebsite.com be one step ahead and give us Manx fans one of our own?

Print this item

Cookstown :-(
Posted by: Anonymous - 27-04-2001, 10:32 PM - Forum: Manx Grand Prix & Former Classic TT - Replies (10)

Right now I should be in the pub at Cookstown looking forward to some real racing,but I'm stuck in work and Cookstown is no more.
Looks like the Manx could be the first road race this year....... once again lets hope it's on!!!!

Print this item

MGP ENTRY DONT PANIC
Posted by: Anonymous - 27-04-2001, 03:55 PM - Forum: Manx Grand Prix & Former Classic TT - Replies (1)

Having spoken to Caroline at the MMCC it seems that they have just started sending out "Entry confirmations" to some people. These are the people who would get in anyway, people who have been before and on past performances would be awarded an entry.
The reason is simple, it is to aid the process of elimination and acceptance in July. As you can imagine it is one hell of a hectic month from entry close date to confirmation date.(mid June-mid July)
There is NO NEED TO PANIC if you have not entered yet. The majority will still be dealt with in the same way.
Hope this helps with some peoples concerns.
Russ

Print this item

WIN TYRE WARMERS AND MORE
Posted by: Anonymous - 26-04-2001, 11:21 AM - Forum: Manx Grand Prix & Former Classic TT - No Replies

On <A HREF="http://www.manxnewcomers.iofm.net">www.manxnewcomers.iofm.net</A> we have some very high quality prizes to give away.
The latest being 2 sets of Tyrsox tyre warmers, probably the best tyre warmers in the world!!
Sprint dampers, Wiz sliders and Trikbitz paddock stands, not forgetting Activ8 friction reducer.
Go and look .

Good Luck

Print this item

F&amp;M
Posted by: Anonymous - 24-04-2001, 06:28 PM - Forum: Manx Grand Prix & Former Classic TT - Replies (4)

The new rock group F&M are not welcome on the Isle of Man, and rightly so. However the Manx Govt are putting out messages encouraging all F&M's groupies to attend the TT festival, with club meetings, Red Arrows etc.
They are inviting all except the band itself.
If this decision has been made in an attempt to curb F&M then they should really be restricting all visitors?

In my capacity as a veterinary consultant to the Chinese Space Agency we once investigated F&M on Mars, so I really haven't a clue.

Let's hope the Manx goes ahead or they let us know now and I can put a cover over the bike for the rest of the year!

Bye for now

Gav

Print this item

TT OFF but Manx ON for NOW!!
Posted by: Anonymous - 24-04-2001, 01:41 PM - Forum: Manx Grand Prix & Former Classic TT - No Replies

Sad news the TT is OFF let's hope for the greatest
Manx GP ever and no debates on whether Manx will
be OFF. Lets hope if they need to call off Manx
it's sooner rather than later, only time will tell.
Let's see some of you Manx riders on board!!
I received my official ride on Friday, roll on
Manx GP>

Print this item